Northfield Bancorp, a mutual holding company in Avenel, N.J., is taking the final step in its conversion to a fully public company.
Northfield Seeks to Minimum of $310 Million in Stock Sale
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues