The Federal Home Loan Bank of New York announced Tuesday that it would stop processing international wire transfers as a result of a new rule from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
New York FHLB Quits Remittance Biz After CFPB Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues