A lawsuit that charges a Lebanese bank with using a New York account to transfer millions of dollars the bank knew would benefit Hezbollah can go forward in New York, the state's highest court ruled on Tuesday.
Bank Account Ties Terror Case to New York, Court Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues