In a court filing this week, the Department of Justice rejected a Texas bank's claim that the Dodd-Frank law, and the CFPB in particular, were unconstitutional and harmful to financial institutions.
DOJ Fires Back in Case Against CFPB, Dodd-Frank
NOV 21, 2012 3:04pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE