First State Community Bank in Farmington, Mo., which has done several M&A deals in recent years, benefits again as B of A and smaller banks look to streamline their operations.
First State to Buy Nine B of A Branches in Missouri
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter