Mortgage applications fell last week after interest rates edged up and consumers dialed back on refinancing.
Mortgage Applications Fall as Consumers Pull Back on Refinancing
NOV 21, 2012 12:50pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE