After a relative lull the past two years, the Senate Banking Committee may be poised to advance a corrections bill to the Dodd-Frank reform law next year, and begin work on other issues like mortgage finance reform.
Senate Banking Panel Could Take Second Look at Dodd-Frank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues