Most homebuyers do not obtain multiple offers or even compare interest rates when buying a home, according to new study released by Fannie Mae.
Consumers Rely on Lenders' Reputations When Shopping for Mortgages
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app