Coronado First Bank (NADO) in California has agreed to buy San Diego Private Bank for roughly $15.5 million in stock. The $166 million-asset Coronado has branches in Coronado and in nearby downtown San Diego. It serves small businesses and real estate investors throughout Southern California. The $129 million-asset San Diego Private Bank was formed in August 2006 to focus on private banking services for individuals and has since expanded into commercial and Small Business Administration lending.
Coronado First to Buy San Diego Private Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues