Fannie's bid to cut force-placed insurance costs by hundreds of millions of dollars has won the Swiss giant's participation. For existing market leaders and their bank partners, less lucrative times may lie ahead.
Zurich Insurance to Return to Force-Placed Market Under Fannie Mae Plan: Sources
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues