Industry groups and consumer advocates have joined forces to urge lawmakers to extend the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act, warning that expiration of the 2007 law could hamper the housing recovery.
Industry Groups, Consumer Advocates Push for Mortgage Tax Bill Extension
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter