Lawsuits by the FHFA that charge Bank of America, Citigroup, HSBC and Credit Suisse with wrongdoing in the sale of securities backed by residential mortgages may advance, a federal judge ruled.
Mortgage Suits Against B of A, Citi, Others May Proceed: Judge
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter