Northeast Bancorp in Lewiston, Maine, has repurchased the roughly 4,200 preferred shares it issued to the Treasury Department under the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Northeast Bancorp in Maine Repurchases Tarp Shares
NOV 29, 2012 9:19am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE