The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. doled out 13 consent orders to banks in October. The latest batch, disclosed by the FDIC on Thursday, included banks in across the country, including areas hardest hit by the downturn such as California, Florida, Georgia and Illinois.
FDIC Handed Out 13 Consent Orders in October
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter