Bank of Hawaii in Honolulu will exit the American Samoa market in the first quarter by closing its two branches in the U.S. territory.
Bank of Hawaii to Exit American Samoa Market
DEC 3, 2012 2:05pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE