Bank of Hawaii in Honolulu will exit the American Samoa market in the first quarter by closing its two branches in the U.S. territory.
Bank of Hawaii to Exit American Samoa Market
DEC 3, 2012 2:05pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE