Bankers had long paid Equifax and the credit-services unit of Computer Sciences for the same credit reports. Now that they are poised to merge, banks could push for lower fees, experts say.
Equifax Deal May Invite Banks to Bargain on Credit Reports
DEC 3, 2012 4:46pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE