Several important bills, including one protecting information banks share with the CFPB and another nixing the requirement that banks have a physical sign disclosing ATM fees, could be poised for passage in the Senate during the lame duck session. But the fate of others, including an extension of TAG, is less clear.
Lame Duck Session Is Crunch Time for Key Bank Bills
DEC 3, 2012 3:18pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE