One in three consumers say they would consider a mortgage from Walmart while 48% would consider a mortgage from PayPal, according to a study released Monday by Carlisle & Gallagher.
1 in 3 Consumers Would Consider a Mortgage from Walmart: Study
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues