A sharp rise in noninterest income including gains on asset sales helped banks and thrifts record their best quarterly earnings total in six years, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp said Tuesday.
Bank Quarterly Income Highest in Six Years, FDIC Says
DEC 4, 2012 9:43am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE