Small banks have spent years shrinking their residential development portfolios, but a rebound in housing starts could bring more lenders back to that market.
Community Banks Slowly Returning to Home Builder Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues