While there are worries that an eventual rise in interest rates will hurt real estate prices, experts in multifamily housing also believe that the market's fundamentals are solid.
Industry Downplays Fears of Multifamily Housing Bubble
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app