While there are worries that an eventual rise in interest rates will hurt real estate prices, experts in multifamily housing also believe that the market's fundamentals are solid.
Industry Downplays Fears of Multifamily Housing Bubble
DEC 4, 2012 12:43pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE