Chicago will become the first city to report financial activity and fraud to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, but Director Richard Cordray is hoping other municipalities will follow suit.
Chicago to Report Lending Activity to CFPB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues