New York's top financial services regulator is requiring the mortgage servicer to install a monitor for two years to oversee the company's practices, the state's Department of Financial Services announced Wednesday.
Ocwen to Get Compliance Monitor
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter