Zions Bancorporation in Salt Lake City has warned investors that it is facing an impairment charge of up to $100 million in connection with its investments in smaller banks.
Zions Warns of Large Impairment Charge Relating to Trups
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app