Wells Fargo, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of America, PNC, SunTrust and Citigroup all said this week they plan to halt until after New Year's evictions of borrowers whose homes have been foreclosed on for loans the banks' own.
Major Banks Halt Evictions for the Holidays
DEC 6, 2012 11:04am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE