Two troubled banks were sold through bankruptcy auctions this month, and another is expected next week. The much-discussed recapitalization method has only recently gained traction.
More Bidders Expected as Banks Start to Sell in Bankruptcy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app