Six Federal Home Loan banks have dramatically increased home loan purchases from their members and are selling the loans to Fannie Mae, filling the gap created when large aggregators like Bank of America exited the correspondent business.
Home Loan Banks Pick Up Slack in Correspondent Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter