The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Wednesday that it is looking for input on how it should craft future proposals establishing new rules for credit cards.
CFPB Seeking Comment on Future Credit Card Policy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues