The Treasury Department said that 218 banks remain in the Trouble Asset Relief Program's Capital Purchase Program, and that it expects to sell its stakes in roughly 144 banks in 2013.
Treasury Updates Tarp Wind-Down Plans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues