The House is expected to vote as early as late Thursday on a package of spending cuts that would include eliminating the FDIC's ability to wind down big banks and a popular mortgage modification program.
House GOP Ties Dodd-Frank Rollback to Fiscal Cliff
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app