The Shippensburg, Pa., banking company said Thursday it has sold 172 commercial loans with a combined balance of $45.6 million to an investor group for roughly $32 million.
Orrstown Sells Troubled Loans for $32M, Adopts Streamlining Plan
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues