The Shippensburg, Pa., banking company said Thursday it has sold 172 commercial loans with a combined balance of $45.6 million to an investor group for roughly $32 million.
Orrstown Sells Troubled Loans for $32M, Adopts Streamlining Plan
DEC 21, 2012 1:21pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE