A large shareholder recently sold most of her holdings in First Citizens, giving her uncle's family a majority stake in the family owned company.
Is Fiscal Cliff to Blame for Ownership Shifts at First Citizens in N.C.?
DEC 21, 2012 3:12pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE