This has been a difficult year to run a foreign-owned bank in the United States, but BBVA Compass aims to parlay a recent core overhaul into new growth opportunities in 2013, CEO Manolo Sanchez says.
Foreign Ownership Gives BBVA Compass an Edge in Tech: CEO
DEC 24, 2012 11:11am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE