President Obama's nomination of a Republican to the board of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. is fueling optimism that there may yet be a way for the Senate to confirm several pending financial nominees.
Obama's GOP Nominee May Break Logjam at FDIC, OCC
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app