The security problems with mobile wallets are thorny and complex. Any misstep, however temporary, could erode the delicate trust banks and technology companies are trying to build around mobile payments.
Google Wallet's Security Issues Could Strike Other Mobile Wallets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.