JPMorgan Chase is planning to open between 25 and 30 branches in Northern California this year as part of its ongoing quest to add market share in the nation's largest state.
Chase to Add Up to 30 Branches in Northern Calif.
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter