The bank plans to scale back its branch expansion, cut hundreds of investment banking technology jobs and sharpen its focus on affluent customers and international markets, Todd Maclin and other executives say.
Retooling the JPMorgan Chase Machine for the Future
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter