Peggy Twohig, the head of nonbank supervision for the CFPB, says the nonbank supervision team is working to assess risk in the market and identify which companies will be subject to exams.
Risk Assessments Will Guide Nonbank Supervision: CFPB's Twohig
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter