Three years after shutting down its indirect automobile lending unit because it lacked scale, First Niagara Financial Group in Buffalo is jumping back into the business in a big way.
First Niagara Jumps Back Into Auto Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter