Google's (GOOG) purchase of the prepaid card processor TxVia shows its commitment to shore up its digital wallet's risk management capabilities, particularly in light of some recent snafus.
Google's TxVia Purchase May Boost Mobile Wallet Security
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.