Supporters of the bipartisan measure say that it will help entrepreneurs, community banks, and other small businesses, but opponents fear that it opens the door to fraud.
Obama Signs Law Easing Access to Credit for Small Banks, Businesses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app