The Treasury auction of its preferred shares in six Tarp banks is seen as a win for banks and the administration, despite the steep discounts that would likely accompany the strategy in the future.
In Tarp Auctions, Banks See an Exit Path
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues