The uptick in the Cleveland bank's set-aside for bad loans was unsurprising considering it had reported credits in some recent quarters, CEO Beth Mooney says. She emphasized declining chargeoffs and a focus on niche lending.
KeyCorp's Mooney Downplays Increase in Loan-Loss Provision
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.