Senate Democrats held a hearing Wednesday to build support for further expansions to the Obama administration's flagship refinance program.
Refinance Program Mostly Benefits Big Banks, Not Homeowners: Critics
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues