Few so-called good bank/bad bank deals have been completed, with regulators or investors serving as key impediments. Bar Harbor Bankshares hopes to become the second acquirer in the past two months to complete such an acquisition.
Clever Deal in Maine Gives Hope for Creative M&A
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter