Hope Hardison, Wells Fargo's director of human resources, reveals the thinking behind the bank's executive pay policies and explains why CEO John Stumpf deserved a raise this year.
Q&A: Wells Fargo Defends Exec Pay as 'Aligned' with Shareholder Interests
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app