Ailing Liberty Bank in West Des Moines, Iowa, is selling three more of its branches in its home state as part of an ongoing quest to trim overhead and bolster its capital levels.
Heartland to Buy 3 Iowa Branches from Troubled Liberty Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter