The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau wants banks to collect all customer complaints in one unified, companywide database, a lawyer at Santander's Sovereign Bank said on Thursday morning.
CFPB May Mandate Bank-Wide Customer Complaint Databases
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter